Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Google Tech Conference: Wave and Android workshops
Saturday, March 13, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
Chicago, United States
presentations and code workshops will commence at the same time
- 9 AM Uki D. Lucas & Jason Gessner
- bagels provided
- 9:30 AM Uki D. Lucas - Android 101, no none-sense workshop
- hands-on development, you will have your own app at the end!
- bar-code scanner
- SMS API
- Saving of user preferences
- UI elements
- 11 AM David Byttow is an engineer on the Google Wave API team in California.
- new additions to the wave APIs.
- 12:30 PM - PIZZA
- 1 PM Jason Gessner is an ads engineer at Google Chicago.
- example Google Wave robots and gadgets
- using wave in a team setting
- 3 PM David Byttow & Jason Gessner
- Google Buzz discussion and Wave workshops
- 4 PM Todor Krecu
- Mobile Social apps (FourSquare, etc.)
- 4 PM Juan Bonfante
- "Learning Android From Example" use online android resources (developer.android.com) to build an app.
- 5 PM closing remarks
- GTUG6 Chicago Android workshops and eco-challenge hackathon
- GTUG5 Chicago Google technology conference. GTUG & Android
- GTUG4 Google Technology conference GTUG#4: Android, GWT, Social Media
- GTUG3 Google Technology Conference #3 Android & GWT
- GTUG2 Google Technology Conference #2: GWT & Android development
- GTUG1 Google Technology (to jump-start your next big idea)
When & Where
OPEN SYSTEMS DEVELOPERS : REAL LIFE TIPS & TUTORIALS FOR JAVA, GWT, SPRING, HIBERNATE, MAVEN2, MYSQL, JUNIT, ANT, IPHONE, GOOGLE ANDROID, GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT, AND GOOGLE WAVE